Monday, October 15, 2012

Pressing Leaves...

Dear Readers,

What the hell? My Gawd, screw work, who needs that when you have THIS nightmare at home? Jeez-a-loo turns out my job was a continuous holiday and I didn't know! I take back everything I ever thought ever about vacationing stay at home mamas. I truly do. It could have been during nap time last week when I heard my adoptive daughter go crashing into the window of her bed room.

Or perhaps it was the time when my 18 month old decided to RUN down the steps on his head. Maybe it was when I went downstairs to do a load of clothes and my four year old poured himself a glass of grape juice. I am not sure. But somehow, I got out of the shower last week, having only shaved one of my legs. I told my hubs ehhhh....only half sex kay?

Meanwhile in a place I like to call Thriftyville I am also trying this plan your menu crap. Mama Tara does like to cook. However, just thank whoever you believe in everyday you are not one of my kiddos if I have slaved over something new all day, and then you refuse to eat it. OR WORSE you pretend it tastes like pure ass before it even reaches your mouth. It is a fate worse, than death. I MAY EVEN CRY!!!! 

That sucks when I do that because God did not grant me Demi Moore tears. No, pretend a buffalo was human, and the sound it might make if it cried. Then think of the face of a deformed cow, and then you might have me. Oh don't forget the snot and hiccups. Yeah....it's ridiculous. That would probably all be ok if I could stop, oh no, it just keeps getting worse.... mmmmhmmmm "EAAAAAAAAAAAAT your Diiiiner so MAMA dosen't lose her shit!"

Well this week is supposed to be beautiful, I suppose it means rug-rats go outside and I blow bubbles and they chase them? I promise to sing and make merry this week! Perhaps we can collect leaves and press them, and, and, oh shit what the hell are we supposed to do after we press them again?

Reluctantly,

The SAHM


No comments:

Post a Comment